There are no blurred lines with Beebu. We're straight talking and honest, offering transparent pricing on both our network services and handsets.
BEEBU MOBILE SIM ONLY PLANS
Service Numbers and Monthly Plan Allowance Details:
- Calls from the UK made to standard UK mobiles, UK landlines (starting 01, 02, 03) and standard UK texts and data used within the UK are all included within the monthly allowance stated on your plan. All other use of calls, texts and data are excluded, please see our Pricing for full details.
- All call duration's incur a minimum of a 60 second charge, from this point, calls will be billed per second.
- Any usage outside of your monthly allowance such as calls, text and data will become chargeable with the exception of emergency numbers and non-geographic numbers starting 0800, 0808 and 0500.
- Beebu will charge a per minute access charge plus a service charge, which is set by the organisation you have called, for all calls made to service numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118.
CREDIT AND FRAUD CHECKS
- We'll get your SIM card on it's way to you within 72 hours of receipt of your signed airtime agreement (excluding weekends and bank holidays). We'll send the airtime agreement to you by email to sign and return to us.
- The term will be confirmed on your airtime agreement, the minimum tariff duration will be over 24 months, unless otherwise stated.
- Termination notice required is 30 days’ written notice, unless you exercise the Beebu Promise. For more detailed terms please see our Terms.
- From time to time we may review and amend our Terms of agreement with prior notification. For full details please see our Terms.
- We help prevent any hidden surprises on your bill by placing a credit limit of £50 on your account as an initial level (based on results of your credit check). The credit limit applies at Account level and limits the charges that can be incurred outside the monthly plan allowance for all the SIM's collectively on the account in each allowance period.
- Should you wish to apply a different credit limit to your account, please contact Customer Services on 500 free from your Beebu mobile or 0330 019 5989 from any other phone (please note charges may apply).
- You can apply to increase or decrease your credit limit.
SIM USAGE SPEND CAP
- You can use our SIM Usage Spend Cap to limit individual SIM's which are part of your account. This allows you to control the spending beyond the tariff amount and limits the charges that can be incurred outside the monthly plan allowance in each allowance period.
- You can set the spend cap on a SIM as low as £1.00 out of it's plan allowance.
- You can apply the limits you require using your Mybeebu account portal. You can also call Customer Services on 500 free from your Beebu mobile or 0330 019 5989 from any other phone (please note charges may apply).
- To decrease or increase the capping amount you must contact Beebu customer services (credit status and account history may be considered).
SPEED AND COVERAGE
- Beebu has teamed up with EE the UK's fastest 4G Network. We have 99% ** of the UK population covered so we're confident you can stay connected.
- Many factors can affect network availability such as technology of the devices used, the local environment the signals will travel through, transmission and more. You can check your signal by using our coverage checker.
**As at 1st February 2017
- All billing payments are collected by Direct Debit ensuring you are covered under the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Use your Mybeebu account portal to access your bills, view your usage and any charges applied.
- You will also be able to monitor your usage through the Mybeebu App, which can be downloaded via the ITunes App Store or Google Play.
- All our billing is paper-free.
- It’s important to know that your existing phone may require unlocking for use on the Beebu network. Should you require any advice on this please call Customer Services on 500 free from your Beebu Mobile or 0330 019 5989 from any other phone (please note charges may apply).